stealth - asphalt grey
The perfect road racing bike is something every rider fantasizes about. A bike that delivers a perfect ride…every time, on all types of terrain. For many, it remains a fantasy. With the Ultimate CF SLX 9.0 TEAM the dream can come true.
From the first few pedal strokes, you’ll be mesmerized by its speed and compliancy. By the end of the ride, you’ll be so energized you’ll want to do it all again.
As a pure road racing bike, it’s made with aerodynamics in mind. From the hi-tech tubing, down to its integrated aero handlebar/stem and Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL WTS wheel/tire set, wind resistance is kept to the absolute minimum. While its Sport Pro Geometry and vibration damping seatpost gives a smooth ride, without compromising on power loss.
Topping off your ultimate road racing bike are the best components money can buy. That means the Dura-Ace Di2 groupset with sprinter shifter.
The complete package comes in at a crazy light weight of 6.8kg. You’ll be climbing and accelerating out of corners at speed you never thought you were capable of. Achieve your potential.
Ultimate CF SLX
- Material: Carbon
- SPORT PRO Geometry
- Comfort enhanced by 15% over predecessor
- Straight 1 1/4" head tube
- Newly developed seatpost clamp
- Carbon droputs
- Weight: 780 g (Size M)
One One Four SLX
- Outstanding handling accuracy guaranteed through high torsional stiffness
- Tapered carbon fork shaft: 1 1/2" - 1 1/4"
- Tube profiles optimised for aero efficiency
- Weight: 295 g (with 210 mm fork shaft)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11s
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11s
Dura-Ace Di2 incl.Sprinter Shifter, 11s
- Adjustable grip width
- Flight Deck compatible
- Carbon brake level: low weight and carbon design
- Possible to convert the switching logic (exchange the up and down shifts)
- Weight approximately 252 g
manual as pdf
- Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 11s
- Tyres Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink Mavic PowerLink
- Cranks Shimano Dura-Ace, 11s
- Bottom Bracket Shimano Pressfit
H36 Aerocockpit CF
- In-house developed Canyon integrated aerodynamic handlebar and stem
- Transition-free construction
- Specific recess for Di2 Junction Box
- Compliant with Canyon Category 1 Testing Standards
- Gel Handlebar Tape
- Improves comfort and stability
- Carbon reinforced nylon shell
- Wing Flex for greater freedom of movement in the thigh and enhanced power transmission
S13 VCLS CF (15 - 35 mm Setback)
- Length: 330 mm
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- In-house developed Canyon seatpost with VCLS technology for extra comfort and stability
- Wide-ranging setback adjustability: 15 - 35 mm
- Compliant with Canyon Category 2 testing standards
- DEKRA-approved. Accurate ± 4%
- For 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Allen key and T25 (with adapter)
- For torque between 3Nm and 12Nm
- Manual for Modelyear 2016
manual as pdf
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
||Saddle Height (mm)||630-730
||Seat tube length||432
||Top tube length||513
||Head tube length||94
||Head tube angle||69,6
||Seat tube angle||73,5|
|Seat post diameter||27,2|
|Seat post length||345|
* Not including headset height (16 mm)
BIKE CLASSIFICATION: Bikes in this category are designated for use on paved surfaces where the wheels remain in constant contact with the ground. This usually includes road bikes with dropped or flat handlebars, triathlon and time trial bikes. Maximum load including rider and luggage must not exceed 120 kg. This weight limit may be further reduced according to the limits set by individual component manufacturers.