Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 Pedals
Wide contact surface area
With this new model, Shimano was able to save weight while still providing unbeatable features. Hollow cleat bolts and an open lay-out ensure maximum power transfer and excellent stability.
- Optimized balance of weight and rigidity
- Carbon body material
- Injection-moulded carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for stability and power transfer
- Wide bearing placement for uniform load distribution
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- SPD-SL technology
- Model Number: PD-R9100
- Series: Dura-Ace R9100
- Binding: Single-sided
- Road Clearance: 35°
- Body Material: Injection Moulded Carbon Composite
- 1 x Pair Shimano PD-R9100 Pedals
- 1 x Pair SM-SH12 Cleats
- Carbon (CF)
- 235 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.