Canyon Hip Bag
Always organizedAlways organizedAlways organizedInterior sections hold small items like food, money and Co2 cartridges
Easy to operate one-handedEasy to operate one-handedEasy to operate one-handedStretch mesh pockets ensure that everything is held securely
A hook at the top of the bag easily interfaces with the center back webbing of the bib shorts. This adds stability when loaded, meaning movement of the bag is reduced on rougher terrain and rocky trails. For simplicity of use, the durable waist buckle is also easy to operate one-handed and the bag also features a custom Canyon semi-locking zipper with zipper garage along with stretch mesh pockets, ensuring everything is held securely. Interior sections within the outer pockets easily hold small items such as food, money and Co2 cartridges, and a key ring clip lets you store your keys. A larger lateral pocket can accommodate a lightweight jacket, warmers or a hydration pack with the velcro at one end of the pocket allowing you to place a hydration tube. Versatile with integrated design, the Canyon Signature Pro Hip Bag is the ideal storage solution for MTB and adventure riding.
- Fully integrates with Signature Pro Cargo Bib Shorts for enhanced riding comfort and ease of use
- Bag is stable when loaded over rough terrain and rocky trails
- Durable waist buckle is easy to operate one-handed
- Canyon semi-locking zipper with zipper garage plus stretch mesh pockets ensures items are held securely
- Interior sections hold small items like food, money and Co2 cartridges
- Key ring clip lets you store your keys
- Larger lateral pocket holds lightweight jackets, warmers or hydration packs with velcro to place a hydration tube
- Height: 19.5 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- 1 x Canyon Cargo Hip Bag
- 220 g
- 3,00 l
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.