Canyon S25 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
Canyon S25 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost features
VCLS technologyVCLS technologyVCLS technologySuperior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
Flip Head mechanismFlip Head mechanismFlip Head mechanism10 to -2 mm of saddle setback
Carbon leaf spring technologyCarbon leaf spring technologyCarbon leaf spring technologyEnsures best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
This seatpost offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback and is easily adjustable thanks to Flip Head technology.
- Category 3 MTB seatpost with 30.9 mm diameter
- Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness: Superior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Flip Head mechanism offers 10 to -2 mm of saddle setback
- Carbon leaf spring technology ensures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
- Featuring a more robust design
- Leaf springs allow up to 20 mm of flex to absorb impacts for increased comfort
- Length: 400 mm
- Setback: 10/-2 mm
- Diameter: 30.9 mm
- Category: 3
- Weight: 235 g
- Max. Total weight (bike, rider, equipment) : 120kg (Push-Bikes)
- Max. Total weight (bike, rider, equipment) : 130kg (E-Bikes)
- Carbon (CF)
- 235 g
Clamp Diameter Seat Post
- 30,9 mm
Seat Post Length
- 400 mm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your new bike.