Canyon WMN Classic Bibshorts
Color only available to members. Register .
From the quality of fabrics used to the fit – no detail should be overlooked. Our Classic Women’s Bibshorts feature our proprietary Canyon designed and developed, women’s-specific chamois which is sewn with 6-step zigzag for a better fit, enhanced performance and increased flexibility. Beat your own bests and look good doing so in our Canyon WMN Classic Bibshorts.
- Laser cut bib suspenders lie flat
- Specially developed fabric provides exceptional support, moisture transfer and comfort
- Anatomically shaped to reinforce the riding position
- Proprietary Canyon designed and developed chamois sewn with 6-step zigzag for better fit and performance
- Body contoured fit and panels enhance the function and performance of the short
- All logos are permanently printed to avoid wear out/fading
- Women’s Race Fit
- Antibacterial treated chamois
- Developed in collaboration with the Embrace the World Cycling Team
- Bib Suspenders Material: 88% polyester / 12% elastane
- Body Material: 80% polyester / 20% elastane
- 1 x Canyon WMN Classic Bibshorts
- 160 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your new bike.