Shimano PD-M8000 Pedals
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Shimano PD-M8000 Pedals Ready to race! Shimano’s XT PD-M8000 pedals provide efficient power transfer and are ready for cross-country races. Flatter, wider and offering even more pedal-to-shoe contact than its predecessor, this pedal is your new go-to for when you need it most: the race.
Dual-sided binding, race-ready pedal
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable CrMo spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Mud shedding offset binding design
- Recessed, walkable cleat design
- Perfect for XC, XC race and cyclocross
- New design features a 2.8 mm larger contact area for 7.7% increased power efficiency
- 8.5% flatter than the PD-M780 for improved pedalling stability
- Pedal System: SPD
- Model: PD-M8000
- Series: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Binding: Dual-sided
- Cleats: SM-SH51
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminium
- Spindle Material: CrMo Steel
- 1 x Pair Shimano XT PD-M8000 Pedals
- 1 x Pair SM-SH51 Cleats
- 1 x 1.0 mm Cleat Spacer
- Aluminium (AL)
- 343 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your e-bike.