Garmin Vector 2 Standard 12-15 Pedals
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Garmin Vector 2 Standard 12-15 Pedals Garmin’s Vector 2 is an exceptional dual-sensing pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. This means data hungry riders can analyse and improve their performance like never before.
- Measures total power, left/right balance and cadence
- Displays cycling dynamics showing how and where power is produced
- Installs in minutes and quickly transfers between bikes
- LED light on pedal pods displays important setup and maintenance information
- Lightweight composite body
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Weight: 179 g (not including cleats and hardware)
- 420 g
- With additional crank arm clearance Vector 2 fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15 mm thick and 44 mm wide
- LOOK Kéo
- Edge 500, 510, 800, 810, and 1000
- Forerunner 910XT and 920XT
- Shimano Di2 electronic shifting system
- Any ANT head unit
- Smartphone with Garmin Connect Mobile app
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your e-bike.