Canyon GP0048-01 Protector Kit
The chainstay protection on the drive side consists of two components. The hard, protective core has been combined with a soft surface to reduce the impact noise of the chain. On the non-drive side, the small protector protects the frame from your heel. It can be placed and precisely adjusted to avoid interference with your MTB shoes.
- Chainstay protection for your Sender
- Easy installation without tools
- Consists of two components on the drive side
- The hard protective core is combined with a soft surface to reduce the noise of the chain
- Highly durable material
- Attachment: Adhesive Strip / Clip
- Material: Plastic / Rubber
- 1x Canyon Seatstay Protector
- 1x Canyon E454-16 Chainstay Protector Right
- 1x Canyon E455-16 Chainstay Protector Left
- 120 g
We’re in Control
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your new bike.